===== Manufacturing Networks Wiki =====
[[:wiki:start|MN WiKi Information]]
===== Index =====
[[http://wiki.mn.wtb.tue.nl/mnwiki/start?do=index|MN WiKi Index]]
===== MN WiKi Content =====
ORM will address the following issues:
* [[cif:start|Interchange formats between different tools]]
* Integrated specification and synthesis of c... rent levels of abstraction
* Integration of the tools into a common framework
* Application of multi-... TU/e =====
* Model exchange based on the [[cif:start|CIF]]
* Synthesis of supervisory controllers based on [[chi:start|Chi]] and [[cif:start|CIF]] models
g and Editing**
Read all about it on the [[:wiki:start|MN Wiki Information]] pages.\\
==== Getting to know MN Wiki ====
* [[playground:start|Playground]] - The place where you may experiment
* [[example:start|Example Project]] - Sample information to get you... === Topics ====
* Research topics
* [[:supcon:start|Supervisory Control]]
tems:toolselect|toolselect]] (on the [[:sesystems:start#serack-nn.se.wtb.tue.nl|SE rack systems]]).
===== Page change notifications =====
See [[:wiki:start#Page change notifications|Page change notificatio... * This version is compatible with [[cif:releases#start|Chinetics]] rev6018 and higher.
* Lo... * This version is compatible with [[cif:releases#start|Chinetics]] rev5996 and higher.
go on, etc.
===== Modeling the plants =====
We start by making an (untimed) model of the plants (autom... he above figure. Follow these steps to do so:
* Start the SCIDE (Supervisory Control [[http://en.wikipe... and:
* <code sh>scide</code>
* Windows: Start scide.exe.
* Wait for the application to finish... Besides it, is the 'Palette', containing several 'tools'. On the bottom-right, you can see the 'Propertie
rt of a larger European project named [[multiform:start|MULTIFORM]].
===== Research =====
The process o... y the level of abstraction of the models used. We start from an abstract model, and try to solve our prob... approach requires the development of formalisms, tools and methods for systematic reasoning about models... ent)?
Furthermore, within the MULTIFORM project, tools will be implemented that carry out the refinement
member of some program committees (see [[:vanbeek:start#committee_memberships|below]]).
I currently part... pment of [[http://cif.se.wtb.tue.nl|CIF 3]], with tools for supervisory control synthesis, verification, ... nded successor of our complete existing [[:supcon:start|supervisory control synthesis tool chain]], inclu... hesis.
* Development of methods, techniques and tools for model-driven supervisory control in industria
* Facilitate sharing of used scripts and tools among different users.
* Save time and effort w... rocess is divided into three parts:
* //Run// - Start the actual simulations with the chi-model.
* //... es. To read the documentation: Unzip the file and start ''index.html''.
''frame.py'' will soon be instal... the required functions and parameters to it.
* Start the frame, i.e. start concurrent execution of the
idential, I'd like to know this before I actually start writing about it. I'm going to give the layout of... 2008 in Eindhoven; but for the beginning: you can start with specifying interfaces in the way YOU THINK T... ign (''Modelling component in discipline-specific tools'')". The use of the model is in those four points... like the VersaFeeder. In my opinion I should just start with the feeder and the insert, but maybe Neopost
==== Tools and languages ====
* [[python:start|Python]] - Information and links to our most favorite programming language
* [[latex:start|LaTeX]] - Several LaTeX style files for SE, inclu... time diagrmas, sereport and beamer themes
* [[tools:zotero|Zotero]] - a Firefox extension to manage r
y directory where you downloaded sctools.
So, to start up sctool for instance, you would enter ''sctool.py'' in a Command Prompt window (Select //Start->Run//, entering ''cmd'' as program you want to r... ives you a Command Prompt window in which you can start ''sctool.py'').
After that, you are in the SCT co... ing state machines. Once saved, you can use other tools to perform further processing steps (eg generate
//q// becomes 0. Note that these events need not start from 0 nor do they need to be consecutively numbe... list the transition. In the ''[s0]'' section the start state is listed, while in the ''[Sm]'' section th... can read and write ''.stm'' files, and programs [[tools#ads2stm|ads2stm]] and [[tools#stm2ad|stm2ads]] exist for converting from and to the Wonham ''.ads'' form
le complex distributed systems. It is expected to start 1 May 2008, with a duration of three years.
Main... n for control, in informatics for control, and in tools for control design. Control design for the case s... and simulation in the Darwin project, the [[:cif:start|Compositional Interchange Format (CIF)]] is used,
is for **N**ondeterministic **A**utomata (SuSyNA) tools.
It contains a set of algorithms to compute even... n). \\
TU/e students/employees can use the SuSyNA tools by selecting the toolset 'susyna' using [[:sesystems:toolselect|toolselect]] (on the [[:sesystems:start#serack-nn.se.wtb.tue.nl|SE rack systems]]).\\